Ha giang motorbike loop itinerary is one of the most popular and amazing things that Vietnamese often take for their holiday. Lets have a look to know more which Ha giang loop itinerary is most preferable by a local !
1. Ha giang motorbike loop 3 days itinerary
Hanoi – Ha Giang 3 days 4 nights
General information: This is a popular schedule that many Vietnamese use for the first time exploring Ha Giang. This Ha giang loop motorbike 3 days itinerary is not too long but it is enough for you to discover the wonderful natural beauty and diversified traditional culture there.
Night 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang
Take a sleeper bus at night to Ha Giang at 9-10 p.m. Normally you should tell the bus driver the rental bike service’s address so that they can wake you up and drop you there. Sometimes, in rental car service, there is also free accommodation to sleep until morning if you come too soon. Don’t hesitate to ask them.
Day 1 : Ha Giang – Quan Ba district - Lung Khuy cave – Lung Tam linen coporative- Yen Minh pine forest (watching the sunset) – sleeping at Yen Minh (136km).
Day 2: Yen Minh – Tham Ma slope- Chin Khoanh ramp (Pho Cao) – Sung La (Pao ‘s house) – Mansion of Vuong family( H’Mong royal palace) – Lung Cu flagpole – Dong Van town (Overnight in Dong Van).
Day 3: Climbing Don Cao Fortress in Dong Van – Dong Van fair market – Ma Pi Leng pass – Meo Vac – Lung Phin – Duong Thuong – Quan Ba heaven gate- fairy mountain- Ha Giang (this road is very beautiful!)
Note: Have lunch in Meo Vac district in 31 Meo Vac. Fried rice here is very delicious. Lung Phin and Duong Thuong are just the road with beaufiful scenary that you will see on the way.
Night 4: Take a sleeper bus to Ha noi . Arriving Ha noi in the next following early morning.
2. Ha giang motorbike loop 2 days itinerary
Night 1: As above, Take a sleeper bus at night to Ha Giang at 9-10 p.m
Day 1: Ha Giang city – Bac Sum slope- Quyet Tien market – Quan Ba heaven gate- fairy mountain- Yen Minh District – Tham Ma slope- Chin Khoanh ramp – Pao ‘s house – Mansion of Vuong family- Lung cu flag pole- Dong Van town ( total 176km)
4:30 Arriving Ha Giang. Normally you should tell the bus driver the rental bike service’s address so that they can wake you up and drop you there. Sometimes, in rental car service, there is also free accommodation to sleep until morning if you come too soon. Don’t hesitate to ask them.
5:30: Have breakfast
6:00-7:00 Ha giang- Bac sum slope: Seeing stunning sunrise and cloud.
7:00: 8:00: Bac sum- Quyet Tien (Quan ba )
This place has one of the most beautiful buckwheat flower fields in Ha Giang. Early morning is an ideal time for you to take photos of the buckwheat flower, as the dew is still lingering on the leaves and flowers.
Note: Quyet tien market is not held everyday. Buckwheat flower is only available in late octorber and November. Check market’s meeting schedule in Ha giang for more details.
7:30 – 9:30: Ha Giang – Quan Ba (46km) – Visit the Heaven Gate and Fairy mountain.
– 11:00 – 12:00: Quan Ba - Yen Minh (50km) on the way to Yen Minh, you will see Yen Minh pine forest right along the highway. Then take a break and have lunch in Yen Minh.
– 12:00 – 13:00: Yen Minh – Tham Ma slope – Chin Khoanh ramp : take some photo on the way.
– 13:00 – 14:00: Sung La, visit Pao’s house.
– 15:00: visit H’mong royal palace( Mansion of Vuong family)
16:00- 17:00: Lung Cu flag pole
17:00: Dong Van town and stay here overnight.
Day 2: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng pass– (Pa Vi buckwheat flower field) – Meo Vac ( having lunch here)– Lung Phin – Mau Due– Duong Thuong – Lung Tam– Quan Ba– Ha Giang – come back to Ha Noi at night.
3. Hanoi – Ha Giang – Ba Be itinerary
General information: you will go 2 different roads following this itinerary. Just like 0 shape.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang
– Take a sleeper bus to Ha Giang city.
Day 2: Ha Giang – Quan Ba - Yen Minh – Pho Bang – Sung La – Dong Van
– 7:00: Have breakfast + Refuel
– 7:30 – 9:30: Ha Giang – Quan Ba (46km) – Visit the Heaven Gate and Quan Ba Twin Mountain .
– 11h00 – 12h00: Quan Ba - Yen Minh (50km) on the way to Yen Minh, you will see Yen Minh pine forest right along the highway. Lunch break in Yen Minh
– 13h30 – 15h00: Yen Minh – Pho Bang (40km) starting from here you will see the wonderful and extremely majestic beauty of Dong Van rock plateau.
– 15h00 – 16h30: come to Sung La and visit Pao’s house.
– 16h30 – 17h30: Sung La – Dong Van. Dinner at Dong Van
Day 3: Dong Van – Lung Cu – Mansion of Vuong family – Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng – Meo Vac
– 7:00 – 9:00 pm: Have breakfast. Walk to Dong Van market if on the right day of the market, visit Dong Van ancient town.
– 9h00 – 11h30: Dong Van – Lung Cu (26km) – Mansion of Vuong family (26km) – Dong Van (15km) lunch at Dong Van
– 13h30 – 15h30: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng – Meo Vac – watching Nho Que river from the top of Ma Pi Leng pass.
– 15h30 – 17h00: Go to Meo Vac to visit some tourist places and stay overnight at Meo Vac
Day 4: Meo Vac – Niem Son – Bao Lac – Pia Oac – Tinh Tuc – Ba Be (200km)
– 7:00: Have breakfast, refuel and pack
– 7h30 – 11h00: Run from Meo Vac to Bao Lac via Niem Son, go to Tinh Tuc, and then Nguyen Binh district (Cao Bang) ) .
– 13h00 – 17h00: Go to Ba Be for dinner and rest.
Day 5: Ba Be – Phu Thong – Bac Kan – Hanoi (220km)
– 7:00: Get up for breakfast and visit Ba Be national park .
11:00 am Departure to Hanoi.
Overall, If you‘re ever planning a trip to Vietnam, do whatever you can to fit this Ha giang loop itinerary into your schedule. I wholeheartedly promise you’ll be more than happy you did and this Ha giang motorbike loop trip would be one of the most amazing things you have done in my country.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?